It's another rainy and dreary day. We had an extremely long thunderstorm last night and there's lots of flooding today from the heavy rain. However, I feel so motivated today! I got up way earlier than usual, actually had time to make myself breakfast instead of just grabbing a yogurt and granola to eat at school, and I even had time to go get coffee on the way to school. It was such a great start to the day! Getting up at 5:20 (instead of 6:00 or later) was totally worth it, and I don't really feel extra tired. I'm going to have to try to keep this up...especially since my TOBI month starts in 3 days, which means an extra 20 minutes of therapy in the morning. I'm determined to not skip ANY meds this month due to getting up too late, so I'd better get used to earlier mornings.
Good side of the rain? The grass is much greener today and flowers are coming up! Bad side? The flooding, of course...some schools even had to close today because there is so much flooding. Praying for safety for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment