Easter in our country has become a holiday about the Easter bunny and chocolate and Easter egg hunts. These things aren't bad, but how have we become so shallow? Want to know why we REALLY have Easter? Watch this video. *Disclaimer* This is a pretty graphic video. This is also reality. This (and more) is what Christ went through for YOU. If you haven't watched "The Passion of the Christ," I strongly urge you to watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGVU-QblQ8c
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is more important that Christ and our relationship with Him. If you don't know what that means, you can ask me. If you do know what it means, is He FIRST in your life?
Thank you, Jesus, for the sacrifice you made for me, so that I may have a relationship with and spend eternity with You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment