Yesterday I went to the gym and walked for half an hour. I didn't have a lot of time for working out since I had two other things I had to get to (Weight Watchers and poetry night at school). Part of the walking track was blocked off, so I had to walk back and forth instead of walking in a big circle. I have no idea how far I went since I couldn't walk the whole track. I just walked as fast as I could for 30 minutes. No blood! One week until my appointment...hoping for great PFTs!
In other news, I made my goal at Weight Watchers last night! Woohoo! 30 pounds gone! I'm definitely very excited for this, and can't wait to go shopping after my clinic appointment for some clothes that fit! :D
Friday, April 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment