Today I am thankful:
1. that we are one month down on this deployment. Can't wait to have him home again, even though "home" is still 1,100 miles and 17 hours away from me.
2. that I was able to really push it at the gym yesterday, for a whole hour, and had no bleeding.
3. that I'm really, really, really close to my weight loss goal! I think I had .6 pounds left to go as of my last weigh-in. I weigh-in tonight, so maybe this will be the week that I get there.
4. that as of today, we have been together for 22 months. That's almost two years! There's no one I'd rather have spent those months with. :) So excited for the next 22 months, and hopefully the next 22 years, and beyond! I may have CF, but I plan to be around for many more years, Lord willing. Guess you're stuck with me, babe. ;)
What are YOU thankful for this week? Leave a comment and let me know, or link to your own blog! Reflecting on all our blessings helps us to realize that, well, we are so very blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love all that you're thankful for but especially #2!! Keep up the GREAT work!
Ronnie
Thanks. :) Blood can be a scary thing, so I'm glad I haven't seen any more of it!
Post a Comment