*I apologize if this post seems like it's all complaining. I don't mean to complain. Just needed to write out how I'm feeling today.*
Today has been kind of an off day. It's been one of those days where:
- the dream I had last night was basically a horror movie in my head. Someone was trying to find me and kill me. I abhor horror movies.
- I had a great idea for a quilt, but the fabric store didn't have any fabric that was anywhere close to what I imagined in my head would most definitely exist. Sports teams fabric? They had tons. Military fabric? They had none.
- I'm kinda bummed that I can't really do any wedding planning because the wedding is so stinking far away. I mean, technically, I shouldn't even be dress shopping until next summer. As in 2012. Do you know how far away that is??
- my heart is heavy for those in Japan who are going through so much suffering right now.
- I really, really can't wait until we can just get married and start our lives together; until I can cook for him everyday and take care of our home.
- I wish my friends weren't all so far away. Having no one to hang out with gets a little old, and it's looking like it will be July before I can go see any of them.
- I miss my fiance. A lot.
Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
*Hugs* Smile! It can only get better :)
Thanks. :) Today was a little better.
Post a Comment