Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Day 2
Today marks the second day of my running plan. I am confident that it will go as well, if not better, than the first day. I need to figure out things to do on the "off" days. I felt so much better after my workout on Monday, but yesterday was an off day. I was going to do a strength workout, but didn't. I need something planned ahead for those no-running days so that I don't slack off. I thought about doing the running plan on the off days too, but I don't want to push it too hard and then give up. Today is a new, beautiful, sunny day...sounds like a great day for working out. :) I can't remember exactly what my FEV1 was at my last clinic appointment, but I know it was 60 something. I would LOVE to see it hit 70 at my next clinic visit. It's been quite awhile since I've seen that number!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment