Monday, October 3, 2011
My new vest came last Friday. Purple is so much better than green! :) Plus, how this new vest works is like night and day compared to the old one. I can barely stand the pressure being on 60 instead of having it on 100 and hardly feeling anything. I would guess that the lack of a properly working vest contributed to my need for Cipro, but thankfully the Cipro seems to be working well and I feel like I'm getting a really good treatment from the vest. I've been getting about 3 treatments in per day. My goal was 4, but with my work schedule that hasn't happened. I also have increased my treatment time from 20 minutes to 30. That's not something that clinic suggested, but I figured it couldn't hurt. Usually in the morning I only get 20 minutes in because I'm short on time (NOT a morning person!), but I'm getting 30 minutes in for the other 2 treatments. I think that I'm going to continue doing my vest extra even after the Cipro is gone. It's not going to hurt me and it could very well help me, so why not?
Labels:
CF,
Doctors,
life in general,
Lungs,
Medications,
sickness,
vest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment