Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Life...

Well, I finished my two weeks of Cipro, and it seems to have done its job. Thank goodness for that! I'd like to stay out of the hospital for a good long time if I can. I've decided to continue doing my vest extra times per day, so we'll see if that causes any improvement.

In non-CF news, I was able to talk to my fiance for a long time yesterday! He's been gone for about 7.5 months now, and while we've been able to talk more than I originally expected, we've been able to talk a lot less lately since his work schedule was changed. Not only did we get to talk, but his Internet connection was strong enough that we were able to video chat for quite awhile. What a blessing. I needed that time "with" him more than I even realized. It was so nice to talk and laugh with him and to feel like we weren't half a world apart for a little while. Those few hours made my entire week. I can't wait until he comes home! We're past the half-way mark now. :)

No comments: