Thursday, May 12, 2011

Random Thoughts

I haven't posted in awhile. Things are going well here. I ran a 5k again this week! I think I'm going to try to run it once a week until I get more comfortable with it and then bump it up two 2 days and then 3. Our Weight Watchers 5k is June 7th, and I'm still planning to run it. Spring is finally here! We've had lots of sun and warm temperatures this week, and the tulips are opening in our flower garden. It's wonderful! I started my final project for my professional development/grad class this week. We have about 4 weeks of school left, not counting inservices. I'm totally ready for summer, but the end of the school year is always bittersweet. I work my first shift of the season at the ice cream shop on Saturday. I'm sooo thankful for the extra money to help pay my school loans off faster. My goal is to be 100% debt free by the time we get married. I started with 5 loans (1 car loan, 4 student loans).  My car is paid off, so I'm down to 4! It's definitely hard to do, because I'm living on very, very little spending money, but it's totally worth it! I have clinic tomorrow - just my regular quarterly appointment. I haven't had any more major bleeding issues, just a little streaking. My FEV1 was 63% last time, and I'm hoping to have improved that (or maintained, at the very least). I feel great, so hopefully my appointment goes well tomorrow!

No comments: