Thursday, May 26, 2011

I know...I've been bad at keeping up with this blog lately. Here's a quick update for anyone who actually reads this (if there is anyone).
~ Tuesday marked 2 years since my fiance and I started dating. He sent me roses at school. :) He's the best, and I love him!
~ Monday marked another month down on this deployment. So looking forward to seeing his face again!
~ We have 7.5 school days left (not counting inservice days). The end of the year is coming fast, and I'm definitely ready for summer (as are the kids!).
~ My lungs seem to be doing well. No major problems lately, thankfully.
~ Our 5k is coming up soon. Going to start doing more outdoor running to help me be more ready for it.
~ Praying for all those affected by all of these tornadoes lately, and that God will use these disasters for His good. NOTHING is impossible with Him.
~ Have to drive about an hour for an appointment today, and we're due to get some pretty severe weather (thunderstorms and hopefully not anything worse!). Please pray for safety if you think of it.

No comments: