Last week, I read a great post over at runsickboyrun.blogspot.com about being more thankful. While I try to be thankful often, I can certainly always improve! So, today, and hopefully every Thursday, I'm going to list some of the things I am thankful for. Some days I may post about lots of things, and some days I may only post one or two.
I am thankful for...
1. ...the ability to run. I'm not great at it, but I can definitely feel a difference if I skip working out for a couple of days.
2. ...great health insurance to cover my super expensive medication. I think I'm on about 13 meds at the moment, and there's no way in the world I could pay for them without insurance.
3. ...my boyfriend. He pushes me to be better than I am, but is patient when I have to stop and catch my breath or when it means he needs to run slower than normal. He didn't let CF scare him away, and for that, I am SO thankful.
4. ...my family. They pushed me to live a normal life despite my CF, and have dealt with so much with hospitalizations, sickness, therapy, etc.
So, what are you thankful for today?
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like you have a GREAT support system...that is SO IMPORTANT!!
Ronnie
Yes, I do! It's definitely important!
Post a Comment