Today's post is going to be a short one because as soon as I'm finished my TOBI, I need to finish packing, get in the car, and head to PA with my parents for my sister's college graduation!
This week, I am thankful for...
1. The opportunity to go to my sister's graduation and to spend a few hours with one of my best friends while I'm there.
2. My boyfriend's leave getting approved. He's deploying sometime in the near future, and for a little bit, we weren't sure if we'd get to see each other again before he goes.
3. My brother, who will be flying in to PA tonight so that he can go to graduation with us tomorrow. I haven't seen him since he left to go back to college in August!
What are you thankful for?
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend coming up!!! What college is she graduating from?
Lancaster Bible College in Lancaster, PA. It's where I went to college too!
Post a Comment