Today, after school, my mom and I are going wedding dress shopping! I found a dress on David's Bridal's website that I love. It's majorly on sale (50% off) until Monday (there was no way I could afford it when it wasn't on sale), and it's being discontinued. That being said, there's only certain sizes still available. Now, our closest David's is 2 hours away. I normally wouldn't go during the school week cause it makes things a little crazy, but I really want to try on that dress! So, I called yesterday hoping for a 5:00 appointment either today or Friday and figuring they probably wouldn't have one. I was wrong! They had one for today!
Don't get me wrong - I realize that I may try on this dress and hate it. Or I may love it and they won't be able to get it in my size. But, if I don't go and at least try it on, I'm always going to wish I had. I realize that I may love a totally different dress or that I may come home tonight without having chosen one at all. That's ok! (I admit, I'll be a little disappointed, but that's ok.)
We will definitely be taking lots of pictures. I won't be posting any though...sorry, babe! You'll just have to wait! :)
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment