Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wedding Dreams

Before the weddings of my two best friends, I kept having weird dreams about their weddings. Stuff like it being the morning of the wedding and suddenly discovering no one ever ordered the flowers or the wedding having been thrown together and not really planned and therefore being a disorganized mess. They were always dreams that you knew would never actually happen because they were so weird. Well, now it's my wedding that's being planned, so I'm sure I'm in for even more weird dreams. I actually had a strange dream about our weddin last night and decided to write it down so I don't forget it. So, here's weird wedding dream #1. I promise, I'm not making this stuff up.

It was our wedding day. I was dressed in a beautiful gown with a long, flowing veil. The problem? My fiance was still overseas. Somehow, the wedding went on anyway and we got married even though we were thousands of miles apart. I stood alone at the altar; I was alone in the wedding pictures. But somehow, we were married. I went back to work the next week and told everyone about our wedding. One of my co-workers offered to take wedding photos of us once my fiance got back if we wanted to do the wedding all over again so he could be there. I believe that I agreed to take her up on the offer. And that's the last thing I remembered before I woke up.

Weird huh?

2 comments:

j2burk said...

that'd be such a sad wedding day :( luckily it was just a dream!

Emily said...

Tell me about it. It'd be really sad. :( I guess this is the kind of dreams you end up having when almost the entire rest of your relationship has been apart...why not the wedding too? lol