Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Want to join in? Hop on over to Ronnie and Mandi's blog and add your link!

1. I am thankful to be feeling better! I still have a little cough, but it's much better and I have another week or so of Cipro to take, so that should take care of it.

2. I am thankful for good snow tires on my car! We've had some snowy, slippery roads this week. Investing in good snow tires last year was definitely a smart move.

3. I am thankful for technology like Skype and texting and email. My fiance and I are far apart most of the time and are about to add to the miles between us, and technology makes it so much easier to "spend time together."

4. I am thankful for the inservice days we have at work next week. (I think the students are even more thankful, cause they get 2 days off!) At first I was thinking it would be two long days with not enough to do, but I've come up with quite a few things I'd like to accomplish during those days.

Now it's your turn. What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: